Traditional Bulgarian yogurt starter culture with a taste of Rosa Damscena
Biological and healthy features of Bulgarian yogurt
Bulgarian yogurt is unique, worldwide famous fermented milk product. The yogurt contains large amounts of live and metabolically activecells L. bulgaricus and S. thermophilus. Since the antiquity it has been considered a food that sustains the human health and life longevity.
Bulgarian yogurt characteristically contains high number of live beneficial lactic acid bacteria, which counts vary between 400 million to 1 billion per gram of yogurt. These bacteria cause profound changes in the milk content and synthesize substances which positively influence the human organism.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus.
The pack contains 10 sachets (1 gram each for 1 liter milk)
The yogurt increases the amount of good bacteria in the GI tract.
• Supports the functioning of the gastro-intestinal tract;
• Has a positive effect on the immune system and thus helps the body to resist infections;
• For general health and energy;
Benefits of homemade milk products
1. The complete absence of preservatives, stabilizers, flavorings, thickeners, dyes, sugars (mostly yogurt-store incorporate these ingredients).
2. Cooking homemade yogurt, you are always guaranteed to get a fresh and lively main product (in-store yogurt, due to the addition of preservatives or heat treatment, the live microorganisms virtually absent and yogurt is not always fresh).
3. To give the product at home, you seek in it the maximum number of live microorganisms and metabolic products (yogurt in the shop at best, contains 10 million living organisms, and home 1 billion in 1 cm 3 of the product).
DOES NOT CONTAIN GENETICALLY MODIFIED INGREDIENTS
1. Boil 1 liter of milk.
2. Cool it down to 43-44°C.
3. Add the starter culture and stir very well.
4. Wait for 6-7 hours at 43-44°C.
5. Put in refrigerator until cooled down to 10°C.
In case you use a yogurt maker, please follow the applied instructions.