Vitalakt - a fermented milk product, which includes a whole range of useful microorganisms, lactic acid bacteria, Candida kefyr and Lactobacillus acidophilus, which makes it indispensable in baby food.
Vitalakt has a number of useful characteristics - improves appetite, has a positive effect on metabolism, leads to normal digestive processes, in the process of fermenting microorganisms synthesize complex of vitamins and biologically active substances that are so essential to a child's development, is indispensable in the prevention and treatment of dysbiosis. Lactobacillus acidophilus, which is part of vitalakt suppresses a wide range of pathogenic bacteria, thus contributing to the development of normal intestinal microflora. Vitalakt regular consummation allows your child to receive adequate nutrition, which in turn ensures the normal functioning of the organism.
The cell concentration of at least 10⁹ cfu/g. You can obtain a fermented milk product with thick viscous consistency and with probiotic qualities and clean, mild flavor and aroma.
10 foil-packets of culture (1 gram each for 1 liter milk product).
Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris
1. Boil 1 liter of raw milk until it starts bubbling and then remove from the heating source. Cool it down to temperature between 34-36°C.
2. Add the starter culture (1 foil pack -1 gram).
3. Stir very well /use electric mixer or egg beater).
4. Keep the mixture for 12 -14 hours at a temperature of 34°- 36°C. (put in a thermos or use an yoghurt maker).
5. When ready store in a refrigerator at 2° to 6° C without stirring.
In case you use yoghurt maker follow the applied instructions.
Consume in the next 2 - 3 days (72 hours)