GENESIS LB ARONIA FOR HEALTHY THROAT PROBIOTIC
Each tablet contains:
- Not less than 10 billion live lyophilized bacteria;
- Strains of the species - Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus;
• THE LACTOBACILLI ARE CONCENTRATED IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF ORGANIC VEGETABLES:
- Lyophilized Bio Aronia - 250 mg .;
- Bio Xylitol plant-based - 100 mg .;
The tablets do NOT contain:
- Milk and Lactose;
- Gluten, Soy, Nuts;
- Products of animal origin;
- GMOs, Preservatives and excipients;
SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS,
VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS!
The Benefits of GENESIS LB ARONIA BIO PROBIOTIC contributes to overcome the inflammatory processes in the throat and the oral cavity and to maintain the gut microbiota in optimum balance.
• THE LACTOBACILLI Have bactericidal mechanism of action against the pathogenic bacteria in the oral cavity, the throat and the gastrointestinal tract, thus contributing to overcome the inflammatory processes and undesired bacterial imbalance. Suppress the development of Streptococcus mutans, which is the major agent causing dental caries and plaque. Contribute to the restoration of gut microbiota after treatment with antibiotics and other medications. Help to lower the levels of the "bad" cholesterol and allergic reactions. Also help the immune system and detoxicate the organism.
• THE ARONIA FRUIT (Aronia melanocarpa) is indispensable natural antioxidants, whose biological activity includes an antioxidant, antimutagenic, cardioprotective, improving the carbohydrate exchange and a general tonic effect.
• XYLITOL is a natural product extracted from plants. It is a low glycemic polyatomic sugar alcohol, produced also from the human body as an intermediate of glucose metabolism. It is used as an auxiliary means to maintain oral hygiene.
Recommended daily dosage:
Children aged 4-12: Up to 5 tablets per day, one or two hours apart (200 billion active beneficial bacteria).
Adults and children aged 12 and above: 8 tablets per day, one to two hours apart (320 billion active beneficial bacteria).
Fridge storage is recommended.
Two years at a temperature between 0°C and 10°C.
One year at a temperature up to 20°C in a dry, dark place, away from sunlight.
Keep away from children!