EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Active substance:240 mg freeze-dried probiotic microorganism of types :
Lactobacillus casei sp. rhamnosus
The viabe cells in each capsule (as of date of manufacture) are over 2 billion.
The Lactobacillus ,Streptococcus thermophilus and Bifidobacterium strains which enter in the composition of the GENESIS BIOMIX PROBIOTIC® demonstrate a clear probiotic effect.The maintain the balance of microbial flora in the gastrointestinal tract suprres the growing of unwanted types of microorganism, detoxify the organism and stimulate the immune system.They are appropriate for prevention of gastrointestinal diseases and following an antibiotic treatment. They are not genetically modified.
- Supports and regulates the balance of microbial flora in the gastro-intestinal tract after a treatment with antibiotics and other medicines , in dysbacteriosis and gastro-intestinal infections
In dysfunctions of the digestive system (colic and gastric acid, meteorism and constipation)
- A positive factor for immune system stimulation, lowers the “bad” cholesterol and allergic reactions, detoxifies the organism.
- This product is not a medicine and is not a substitute for a varied diet!
- It does not contain GMO.
Keep in the temperatures between 0 and 10 °C
Keep out of reach of children!
RECOMMENDED DAILY ALLOWANCE:
Children of 3 to 12 years old -1 capsule 2-3 times a day
For adults and children over 12 years old 1 capsule 3 times a day
WHAT IS A PROBIOTIC?
Probiotics are known as friendly or good bacteria. Definitions of the term probiotic have evolved over the years to today's consensus, developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations: Probiotics are live bacteria which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
While the general belief is that the only good bacteria are dead bacteria, that's not true. It's a common misconception that all bacteria are the enemy and should be eliminated. While there are plenty of bad bacteria, the majority of bacteria are critical to our survival.
The body contains huge numbers of bacteria naturally. In fact, the number of bacteria in the gut is ten times the total number of cells in the entire human body. While that sounds scary, it’s really not. These bacteria are part of a complex ecosystem in the gut called intestinal flora or gut flora. The gut flora performs a number of useful functions in the body and is important for good health.
- Probiotics are supplements just like vitamins and minerals that contribute to a balanced gut flora to enhance your health and well-being.
- Support and strengthen our body’s immune system.
- Promote correct digestion and absorption of food nutrients.
- Help maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Reduce osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis risk.
- Overcome skin problems and allergies.
- Assist weight reduction.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PROBIOTICS
Studies confirm that regular consumption of probiotics in adequate amounts may provide overall health benefits for people of all ages.
Daily consumption of probiotics may be beneficial in one of several ways. Some probiotics positively change the gut flora to correct an imbalance in the ratio of good to bad bacteria. Some promote good digestion and help with common digestive upsets, while others stimulate the local immune function.